Rep

Drives: Harrop M3 / F10 M5 / F82 M4

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Chasing a particular number is not realistic. If your car is dynoing 330whp with an ESS tune, don't expect another tuner to be able to pull significantly more. Could 340 or 350 be realistic? Sure.

My car was dynoed on a HUB dyno with the wheels OFF. Obviously there are losses associated with the wheels and tires, so to compare wheel HP from a dynojet/dyno dynamics to a hub dyno is yet another pointless exercise. Look at the delta gains. In the original post the green line was a stock 2011 M3, blue was my car with the bolt on mods, and pink was tuned with the same mods.

I just finished tuning a stroker motor about 15 minutes ago. We'll have some pretty cool stuff coming up in the near future - forget dynojet, dynapack, and dyno dynamics, I'll be using a Maha dyno from now on. That's as close to the real deal as you can get. If you're chasing horsepower, I'd prefer you choose another company to tune your car. Smoothness, power delivery, features, safety and reliability are my PRIMARY concerns. Horsepower and torque and second. I can make ANY of my M3 tunes more powerful by reducing safety margins. Many people want a dyno queen, but at what expense?

My tunes have been track, street, and dyno tested in EXTREME conditions (over 100F ambient temperatures), 300+ F oil temperates, and 110 + C coolant temperatures. If you want something more powerful, feature rich, and as reliable as BMW's factory software, you've come to the right place. If you're looking for a pretty chart with shiny lines I'd prefer if you used another company.

Thanks for your comments everyone, I hope to keep bringing you more exciting developments.

Edit: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...1&postcount=23 Added X5M dyno to post #23

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----

Last edited by BPMSport; 11-23-2012 at 08:49 PM..
Appreciate 0