View Single Post
      12-28-2009, 05:51 PM   #2138
spicoli024
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M3 COMPETITION

Yup worst part is I knew exactly where the speed trap was because I pass it every day on the way home from work and there is a classic douche bag cop with reflective, rainbow-colored sunglasses and a trunk-mounted laser gun there 70% of the time so I am usually weary. I just zoned out and next thing I know this cop jumped in front of my car flailing his arms. I had to hit the brakes to avoid hitting him. I thought it was a jogger or someone needing help at first otherwise I would have kept going. I nearly hit him, crazy fvck. He smirked when he asked me why my radar detector didn't go off. And John, last thing he said, "This is a dangerous road, a lot of people have died here." Seems as though HPD may become a little more strict on their speed limit implementation on Allen Pkwy this coming year after John O'Quinn's mishap in October. Well, whatever, feels good to vent. I have been pissed about this all day. I should have a bronze statue built in my honor though for all the extra money I have given this city from tickets. It really is amazing. I'm averaging about 1.2 a month now, hoping to bump that average up to an even 2 by 2011.