View Single Post
      05-25-2011, 08:01 AM   #172
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Game could've gone either way until the OT, IMO. Once those extra 5min started, the Bulls relatively young/inexperienced roster didn't stand a chance really...the game was kept close, not sure why Noah decided to foul out, and like I said in a previous post it was a battle between talent and depth, one would expect talent to prevail, and it did. The Heat are not at all playing like the "entitled" or "destined" team a lot of us liked to describe them as acting like throughout the year. Sure there were a few moments where such terms could apply, but they are simply hustling their asses off on both sides of ball, which I think has somewhat led to Wade putting on less than stellar performances thus far - either way, both teams played their asses off, the better team won. Further evidence, as if anyone needed it, that LJ is the best player in the NBA.

I think the Bulls might take this next game at the UC, but don't expect them to win the 2 after that. If I'm right, I'll be going for the Heat in the Finals, if only because all the hate for the retardedness of the decision and the dancing on stage like assclowns before the season started, has been subdued not by the fact that "they are who we thought they were" but in the way they are doing so - hustle on both ends, solid defense, and stepping up for your fellow players who've gone a little cold (Wade)
Appreciate 0