Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135I

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsprm69 View Post
where are my chicago bulls fans at ........... (crickets, crickets, crickets...)

just what i thought

anyways, it was a really good game on both end thou the heat played horrible at the beginning of the game. nonetheless we overcame and conquered them BBBIIITTTCHHHESSSS like i said we would.

hats of to chicago for keeping me on my toes the whole game but sorry you just aint good enough!!!!

see you in chicago on thursday and we'll grant you that game (((won't get mad if the heat close the series over there))) then back to miami to close and dispatch of the cows, i mean the bulls. hope a certain someone has that ass ice pack ready for tonight.

gooooo heat!!!!!!

2010-2011 chaaaammmpiooons
We? Haha....the game was a good game and a war....final possession in regulation was not planned well and Chicago lost the game there. That being said every game so far (minus the first one) has been a war and I am glad the Bulls are playing with heart. We def. have not been pushovers no matter what the fan boi's say. BTW I will send you my mailing address for that ass-ice-pack because the PX over here is out of them for some strange reason!
Appreciate 0