CnoteMD
Commander in Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 535i

Garage List
2008 M5  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Reminds me of my experience with 1-800-Flowers on Valentines day many years ago. I was flying into NYC and had arranged to have the flowers delivered to my wife (girlfriend at the time) before I got there.

In her building, it seemed that everyone else was having flowers delivered EXCEPT for her. I made many calls and got the usual, the driver may be running a little late, but they are on their way.

Eventually, they came in the late evening...THE NEXT DAY!!! It was a dozen roses and half of them were missing petals, and the petals that weren't missing were either wilted or already turning black. From that day forward, I refuse to use that company. Even though they refunded my money, it really ruined the whole experience. At least the rest of the day went well
Appreciate 0