Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Dinan ECU Software Installed! :)

Okay been out of the loop for a minute with TDY's and travel, and a local PCS move too over the last 90 days so sorry for the lapse and MIA status. But here's my latest update for my buds in the No VA/MD/DC M3post world!

Thanks Shady1 for the AA posts and referrals, looked really good and thought hard about their ECU upgrade but ended up going a different route. Had some time to kill this Fri due to the 4th July holiday weekend and was at the dealer with my buddy who was looking at a used 7 series (750 Li) so one thing led to another as I was talking to my service rep and you know the rest! LOL

http://www.dinancars.com/store/produ...cat=818&page=1

SOOO 40 mins later the Dinan ECU Software Flash/upgrade is on the car and it's sitting polished and washed in the pickup lane! LOL So far so good; most impressive (as the commercial says in the James Earl Jones voice). Its a very nice if subtle upgrade and if you hadn't driven the car alot or had much experience with it you'd think it came like that. The engine feels alot smoother and power delivery at ANY rpm is just there immediately. Haven't dyno'd the car previously but would be interested in what it would show now with my Esseinman Sport also and VR710 wheels and AFE Performance Air Filter.

Haven't even used the M button yet on it but will let you know how it feels if/when I ever find somewhere to open her up more and stay outta jail! LOL

Next up CF Type II rear diffuser (already ordered) and maybe still a short shift IF I can ever find somebody with one and like it...not too sure with all the traffic patterns in this area tho. See ya guys later/soon!
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0