S65V8
*_*
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optherion View Post
^ Like the poster said above.

The only downside to 5720 is because it is water based latex and water-soluble, it deterorate with any rain. Of course this is a good thing for when you wash the car and removes easy. A heavy coating must be used. This stuff works great out here in Nevada and Arizona where it never rains and is a very hot heat. Mine has held up for 3 weeks of back to back weekend track days using 4 coatings. I could forsee it being a problem back east.
Finally going to try this, just put 3 coats on (more like 4 with my generous lacquering). Was a breeze to apply, I will never go back to painter's tape if this works flawlessly. Did a test on the door over the weekend and even two coats peels off very readily.

Questions for you:

*When taking it off do you peel what you can off then pressure wash the rest OR do you just use a pressure washer to sheer it off?

*When you say you kept it on for 4 track events, do you mean you left it on the car for about a week's time? If so, is it ok to leave it on that long? I have a couple back to back events myself and would love to leave it on for about 7 days straight.

Thanks-
Appreciate 0