View Single Post
      09-25-2007, 09:10 PM   #3
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

I would voice my concern to the manager.

It's funny you mentioned how the salesman talked shit about BMW, same with the Acura dealership that I visited. The salesman had the balls to say that the TSX was better than the 330i.... yeah

While I was over at BMW, I told them what other cars I was looking at, the salesman simply said, take your time to compare, but we feel that the cars we built are ahead of the competition

No shit-flinging on other manufacturers, I respected that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm def View Post
I'll make this quick because I am pretty mad..

Took out a 6sp sport:
+ engine sounds great
+fit/finish seemed pretty good, better than old model
+gearbox is pretty tight and nice, much better than last model
+very quick steering, though too light.
+excellent handling

- this car dos NOT feel as fast as my 335 at all, i thought they were pretty similar in acceleration but it really didn't feel like it.

Ok that's enough of that..

My reason for posting this is to vent.
1. the salesman bashed the 335 (i told him i was looking at one)-saying they are boring, 1982 interior, run of the mill car out there, too expensive, blah blah.

2. he told me a story about 2 "chinks" who totalled a G35 coupe on a test drive..

Um ass hole..my wife is Chinese. I didn't have the balls to say F U to his face right there, so i left.

I'm not a guy to start shit and i let stuff roll of my shoulders..but that's not cool at all. I'm thinking abou ttalking to the manager about this.

Oh..i liked the G37 a lot more than i thought i would..very nice car, much better than the old one. Not as good as the 335 though...

Dave