06-26-2014, 04:31 PM   #72
AMG_LAWL
E92 M3
United_States
Rep
Drives: (2) E92 M3's & F30 320i

Garage List
2016 BMW 320i  [0.00]
The use of “rape” in such a casual way misrepresents the gravity of sexual assault. Rape is no laughing matter. In the United States, approximately 16 percent of women and three percent of men have been victims of attempted or completed rape. Fifteen percent of sexual assault victims are under 12. Sexual assault victims are three times more likely to suffer from depression and four times more likely to contemplate suicide than non-victims. Growing up with two sisters, one younger and one older, and hearing about rape cases all around the world, especially the big one in India recently, really gets you furious about these predators. Since you are "okay" using the word "rape" openly in forums, gets me thinking about your past.. its not a forbidden word, yet, but I doubt anyone will want you around them if you are so comfortable using the term. There is nothing funny, glamorous, or casual about rape. Committing an act of rape does not make you cool, powerful, or superior. As adults (I don't know how old you are), we should know this. So why can’t our vocabulary reflect that knowledge?
Appreciate 0