View Single Post
      03-16-2010, 10:34 AM   #21
tunnie
l33t
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ersin View Post
I used to think the cops in Maryland were bad, especially in Howard Co. But the cops in VA are like "why are looking at me?" if you even say hello officer. Christ, it's really an "us against everybody" attitude that the cops in NoVa seem to have. I was out with a friend on the beltway a few years ago who got pulled over in his Boxster. Ok, he was going a little fast but not by that much. The cop gave him a ticket for like 10 over or something yet he had the attitude that he really didn't want to give him that ticket; that he really wanted to give him a 30 over ticket and my friend was the scum of the earth.

Sorry for the rant. Obviously, it's not all Virginia cops, but some of those guys have issues. I heard that the legislative genius who drew up those draconian traffic fines for Virginians was a lawyer. Hmm, a politician that's a lawyer, big surprise. But it's not that he was a lawyer, but a traffic lawyer. Anyone think there's a conflict of interest there? Nah, it must for everyone's well being. Bastards. Well, at least I don't work in NoVa anymore. Now for some odd reason I'm feeling lucky to live in MD.

Cheers.
exactly why i considered moving to MD, I've experienced this first hand as well.
Appreciate 0