View Single Post
      12-13-2007, 11:49 PM   #1
pukangkai
pirate lord
United_States
Rep
Drives: a red baron wagon

bad juju

Does anyone on here believe in bad juju... its kinda like bad spirits or just plain bad luck... If so, do u have a remedy for getting rid of it. Within the past 3 weeks there have been three accidents in my household. In the first accident my little sister was driving and some guy rolling in a new nissan altima decided that it was ok for him to turn left when it was a solid red for him and a solid green for my sister. Two days later im driving and i make a left turn and my car sputters to a stop and a guy in a jeep plows into the rear passenger side of my car rendering it a salvage. To top it off... three weeks and a day later... a mereu 2 hrs ago Im driving down a main street when a car in front of me slows to make an unprotected left... I slow to a stop and WABAM... a car rear ends me... When i asked him what happend... "I looked to my left and i saw the lights and when i looked back in front I hit the brakes but my brakes didnt work..." Someone save me from this madness. Does anyone have any suggestions? Has something like this happened to you guys? Im sorry i just needed to vent.

for the record.. the accidents that we got into were 1 at fault on my behalf and two at faults for the other party.
Appreciate 0