View Single Post
      05-15-2007, 02:51 PM   #32
DrDomer
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330ci ZHP, 1999 Miata

I will agree... those of us that own an E92... it looks like more of a sports car than the E90... I have had several "young" guys come up next to me at lights and look over and start revving their engines. I usually just smile and pull off like a grandma. One time a young kid with his girlfriend pulled up in a Hyundai... seriously... a tricked out Hyundai... a four door Hyundai... and started REVVING HIS FRICKIN ENGINE! I started laughing, and he got pissed and started saying things. Not sure what he said as I had my windows up. I didn't even give him the satisfaction. It seems any new car that looks nice people want to race... assuming its a 325i or something. I have raced a couple cars.. friends cars... in an organized ... VERY backroad environment. I won't race these dopes... In other words, don't give the guy the satisfaction. You clearly have the better car. If you want to do it for fun, and don't care if you lose then go ahead. Just my two cents. GL