bigjae1976
Major General
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 Individual

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [4.50]
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.25]
2013 BMW 328i  [5.00]
Sorry about the pass...I didn't catch the signal coming out of the bus stop.

Your driving looked very good...nice and smooth. I'm going to use your line through the launch next time. I was just trying to survive it everytime.I did the opposite..stayed to the left entering the launch which makes things extra ugly if things don't go as planned as you can see in my video. No margin for error.

Only comment is when you come off the back straight, through the sweeper into Diamond's Edge. I like to brake later in the braking zone (2nd set of cones) and the continue to drag the brake into the sweeper as I turn in. Get back on throttle, grab the curbing on the right. Then back on full throttle with the car pointed towards the end of the curbs at the left edge of the track and then get my steering wheel arrow straight. Then threshold brake towards the curbing. Stay a little off the first apex and grab the second one.

I'm debating whether or not to let the car come all the out in the middle of the Diamond's edge or staying in tight.

The E90 M3 seems to like coming out to the edge. When I was running CCW, I would catch everyone on braking and by kind of not letting the middle of the car go out past middle of the track...it's similar to a spec miata racing line. Your M3 is lighter than my 330...try it. Takes some courage at first but its wicked fun nailing the brakes and then tossing the car around that tight corner.
2000 E36/7 Z3 Steel Blue
Appreciate 0