04-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #204
STi_traitor
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckRodgers View Post
I think Uber finally realized what everyone else except you seem to understand and that is that comparing NA tunes in this manner is a waste of time unless you want to just do it for fun. You did a fun run VS a car that had a passenger and you then proceeded to run to the forums to brag that you pulled a little on him leaving out the fact that he had a passenger. This to me sounds less like fun and more like you have some insecurity issues or you are taking this whole thing way too serious and feel you have something to prove. Also you attacking the guy and putting words in his mouth show you are not taking this as "fun" but rather personal.

The fact that you do not understand that a passenger makes a big difference in a race like this shows you are not qualified to do any type of testing IMO. This is basic 101 stuff that everyone knows. To be faster than another car to the point that small variables are no longer a factor you would need a significant power difference between them. If you think your NA tune is making significantly more power than any other tune your are crazy and or naive. Best case scenario one NA tune might make 5-10 HP more than another. if you think this is going to allow you to overcome all the variables that exist between two cars and drivers you are wrong.

I have seen enough on this forum and others over the years to know that ESS has always been open and honest with their claims of power and how tuning on different platforms works. I have also seen many other vendors who change their story and or marketing strategy to sell based on hype. This is why ESS is the only vendor who is allowed to tune my BMW because in the end reputation and history does mean alot to me.
First of all there was no running to the forum and bragging about anything, UBER and I are friends and knew that this was coming. I was posting a quick video for everyone to see, UBER and I stated that. We were supposed to post another video of it but that will never happen now. I have no insecurities issues with UBER, myself or anyone else. I am just stating the facts and letting UBER and everyone else know that he bailed out the plan. This who passenger thing will be held on for dear life but in the end I had near the same amount of weight in my car. It wasn't a human but it was weight non the less. I am seriously over this thread! I have what I have and that is where it will stay. Enjoy your ESS tunes.
Appreciate 0