Rep
Drives: E36 M3 Track car,Ess E90 M3 DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran@ltbmw View Post
get a 95. I heard the sedan are better.

I always thought 95 was better? OBD I.

Sick work man. Here is my E36. Bought it wrecked 2 years ago. 1 thing after another, here is the result.

We just added a Varis spoiler for tomorrow. we will be at Chuckwalla track in a couple hours.
Nice car Long.
Btw, If I remember correctly, PTG built a 4-door e36 m3 to race once because they thought the 4-door chassis was stronger than the coupe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
OBD I was better back in 99 when no one had access to OBD II tuning. but now you can get more power out of the 99 than the 95. Sedan are better in build wise not handling ,both cars are 50/50 weight ratio .

Car looks sick,great job !
Correct me if i'm wrong, stock for stock, the 95 was a bit more neutral. 96+'s turn-in is not as sharp due to the staggered setup, I believe.

However, a few tweaks of suspension can make the 96+ just as crisp. & people prefer the more torque of the 96+ anyway, included me.
I had both & I liked my 99 better than my 95.
Indeed the 4dr is built better than the coupe. Same goes for the E90 and the E92.

I installed actually a 95 steering rack cause its tighter and running a square setup with 17X9,Pss9s,RD sways and the car is on rails.
Appreciate 0