View Single Post
      03-07-2009, 07:46 PM   #35
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

There were some nice cars, particularly the P-cars. A few Lambo's are Ferrari's were also there. BMW definitely predominated with only a couple AMG's -it looked like both were Black series cars. The E46's were pretty well modded. I heard an RPI exhaust, which sounded nice, but still had a little rasp to it. Not sure if it was a full exhaust or just the cat back.

Kinda sucked for a few who didn't get any food when they ran out of In-n-Out tickets, but they were only giving Cheeseburgers (with a drink and chips). It was very nice of them to offer the food, but too bad they couldn't take cash too. I would have bought a double double, animal style.

It was kinda lame they gave the E90 and E92 trunks to just anyone. Some kid who won the E92 trunk was already trying to sell it for $900 as he was walking out of the theater. They would have done better by giving it to someone who would really enjoy it.

Overall, a great job by Vorsteiner and all the other sponsors.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."

Last edited by aus; 03-07-2009 at 08:18 PM..
Appreciate 0