01-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #26
TD78
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AASuperchargedE92 View Post
He's just upset he didn't get the seats. I had literally 5 people wanting them the day they listed. They were sold to a respected forum member with great feedback. I never once suggested doing a wire transfer. This genius wanted to do a wire transfer or Paypal gift to avoid fees. I'll post the pm's if need be. Sorry this forum isn't my life.
I am not upset that I did not get the seats, I am DISAPPOINTED that you would not go through an agreed deal we had.

BTW I am having a set of seats sourced from other vendors on this site.

As for wire wire transfer, yes I wanted to avoid Paypal fees, but you wanted me to wire into your fiances' account to avoid TAXES...

I do not care if you sold these seats to someone else. All I wanted was for you to PM me and say hey look, I have another offer and they are local. Do you mind if I can do the transaction with them since we already have an agreed deal.

Man up and say you got a better offer.
Communication is key when selling.

Don't bother posting PM's since you are not on the forums that often. I will do it for you.

I will omit personal info.

Originally Posted by TD78
Hi I am interested in your seats.

Are you willing to negotiate on pricing?

Quote (Originally by AASuperchargedE92)
Make me a reasonable offer.

Thanks,

Can you get me a shipping quote to Montana. 59484.

I want to get all the info before I make an offer.

Thanks

The cheapest way to ship these would be to use a company like Uship.com I'm pretty sure we can get them out to you from MN for under 300. I can put them on a pallet and protect them at no additional fee, I have the supplies laying around in my shop. I checked with FedEx and UPS freight and they both wanted outrageous amounts to ship. Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks,

Hi,

I can offer you $3700 plus shipping.

The funds would be an eft, so no paypal fee.

Regards

I've had offers above 4k so I'll politely have to decline.

Thanks,

Hi

Thank you for your consideration and polite response.

Hopefully my next offer does not offend you.

Same conditions as before at $4100.

Not offended at all. I'd be willing to go to $4300 plus shipping but thats about the best I can do. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Hi

If we can do $4500 with shipping. I'll try to swing it with my wife.

I'm in Vegas with limited web access. So my responses will be delayed.

I think we could make that work, but let me just check on shipping so I know what my net will be. I'll be in touch soon.

Thanks,

I checked into shipping and I can accept your offer if you still want the seats. Please let me know soon as I have other parties to respond to.

Thanks,

Hi,

Yes I am still interested.

Please forward me your info

Bank name address and account and swift #
Your name address

I will send this info to my bank to have the funds transferred.

Regards

Well I'd much rather deal with you since shipping wouldn't be an issue. You want to make me an offer?

I think I just sen you a message in regards to my Arkym bumper cover. If I did, sorry Im parting out my car and get tons of pm's. I tried calling you in regards to the shipping, but it said the verizon caller I was trying to call was no longer connected to that phone. The shipper on Uship wants to deliver the seats within a 3 week time frame. We would get detailed traking info the entire way, but he can't tell us for sure when he can pick up the seats. Are you ok with this?

Hi,

My apologies my number is. I think three weeks is a little long. Give me until tonight to think about it.

Ok,no problem

Hi,

Let's do this deal. Please forward me your banking info and I will have the funds transferred.

Are you fine with transferring to my fiancée's account? I make a bit more money than her and I can write that off in her taxes.

Sure

Hi

Did you get my last pm?

Still waiting on banking info to do the wire transfer

Are we still doing this deal?
Appreciate 0