02-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #19
luis_m3
Low Pro...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by dex37 View Post
Ever since the Akrapovic Evo came out, I've been reading and watching videos on youtube about that exhaust. At that point of time, I didn't even know that I'll end up buying an M3.

I have the car since two weeks and I like the stock sound, but I am quite sure that it will get boring very soon. That's why I've started looking for alternatives. There are actually two main things which make me unsure about it.

First of all, the guarantee. I don't want to have problems with BMW if something happens. I even plan to extend the guarantee after the two years. Did you ever have issues with your dealer?

The second thing is the loudness. I live in Germany and at the autobahn I usually drive with at least 100mph. I am afraid that it will get too at loud such speed. On the track it will be fun, but driving for a few hours and not even being able to hear the passenger
Yeah, I thought about that too; I've been wanting an Akra EVO, but I'm afraid that it will be too loud on the a-bahn, especially on long trips.
Appreciate 0