03-08-2009, 10:36 AM   #252
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmmm View Post
+1. Is next Sunday (the 15th) too soon for everyone?. Slammed - it "sounds" like there are a lot of owners who want to check out your car to help make their decisions on their own mods. I would also love to talk about setting up a day drive for when the warmer weather is here in April. Sounds like a Niagara / Lake Erie drive might be an idea if people are not keen on going up to cottage country with the bugs.

I am away on March break the following week, but the 28th / 29th works well also. Do you think the same format as last time works well - meet at a Starbucks? Personally, I would choose one downtown like the one at Liberty Village on King West that has a huge parking lot because it is beside the grocery store, but I don't mind meeting on the north end if that is better for the majority of guys.
Not sure if I can make next weekend. Would love to show my car to anyone who is interested in the mods. Also, my car needs a bit of work and Im not sure when Im taking it in yet, I have quite a few things to do... I have a brand new Vorsteiner Front Lip to install, and while it is being installed Im having the front bumper repainted and removing the painted reflectors. Im also doing my brakes (havent decided color yet) and Im having the taillights done permanantly, because right now I have a strip of tint covering the turn signals. And I prefer to have that part just smoked with paint as the strip is coming up at the corners now. So I'm not sure if I will even have my car over the weekend because Im considering dropping it off this week sometime.

As for location, I think we should save downtown/beaches area for when its actually nice and warm out. In my opinion, we should do something in the north end of town. Hopefully closer to the end of the month.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0