M3_LIN
LM-R Whore.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 White M3 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
Do just the charge pipe first, then try the rest
thats already been done before. I may do it. Its a bit of a hassel tho. I was just thinking about bolting on ALL the envy setup. We'll see. hopefully i wont get too lazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehrgut View Post
Can't seem to stop starring at those LM-Rs. What are the specs of them? If you had a different exhaustsystem setup im sure you'd get more whp and more wtq.
Those are the "amuse" setup. Specs in my sig: 20X9 +8 and 20X10 +18. Yea, im thinking of getting the gintani sport exhaust. Or maybe Arquay, Dixie, or Amuse and shorten the tips or Kressig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeor View Post
Nice! Never seen a dyno, it was pretty cool looking at those lines i kept hoping to see them go up higher lol

you and me both!

Are the wheels 19's or 20s? Did that make a difference maybe in power?
20s. Yea i have heard it does make a difference in pwr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
Megan? Seriously?

You are right where you should be whp wise.
Whats wrong with MEGAN!?!?!?!! She's named after Megan Fox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
Haha, maybe, I've met a couple Megan's I would not mind strapping down.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2381 View Post
Man I really like that offset but 20s do hinder performance tho
Yea 20s do hinder performance. Well, with the step lip, the face is only a 19" face so if i did 19" then the face would be 18". It would look too small IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doba_s View Post
car looks great ! I am sure Megan will gain more hp very soon
Thank you. Yes, yes she will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duk View Post
that dyno reads low right around 20whp right?

i love your rims btw!

my m3 will be named 'kelly' lol
yea, i heard that dyno dynamics are known to read low!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchosun1x View Post
im pretty sure the added weight of your rims and tires contributes to loss of hp at the wheels....

but i also have heard dyno dynamics does read a bit lower...

throw on your stock wheels the next time your on the rollers!
well, i wanted to know how much power i was putting down on the 20s since i am gonna daily on them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMP "E" View Post
these numbers are scaring me.... im about to call he sale agent and tell him i dont want it anymore. man stop playn!!!!!!!!
LOL, just get it, you'll love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmerk1978 View Post
haa how do a sign-up for a name for my car
hmm...... u just PICK one?!?!?1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330CIZHP View Post
Should be around 345 - 360 wheel HP bone stock with the 6 speed manual (even on an 18% drivetrain loss).

Two plausible explanations:

- Your wheels are too heavy and too big to spin on the roller dyno.

- According to what resident expert PencilGeek had mentioned before, the S65 engine needs A LOT of air especially at high rpms. If it does not get the required air being crammed into the intakes, the ECU cuts back on the power. If you had fans at the front of the car, it is very likely you would have dyno'ed heigher.
Hrm, there was a fan in the front of the car. Multiple fans actually. guess it just needed MORE MORE MORE air!!!!

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

Ed Lin

09AWE90M: Light headlight tint, Full front end clear bra wrap(Harris@InstyleGraphics), Ceramic tint(40%), Piaa GTX H3 bulb, HID 8k AE, 6k Low, INT Luxer1 lights, RD springs, LMR 20X9 +8, 20X10 +18 (Dave @ Status), Vertice CF hood Ducts(Dat @ VertexUSA), Tecnocraft FULL Envy Intake system+plenum(KEVLAR)+cabin filter covers, Meister GTC exhaust, Arkym F LIP.
Appreciate 0