View Single Post
      04-26-2010, 05:22 AM   #1
Bob MG
Moderating
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: like a muppet

Deliriously happy ESS VT2 customer c/o IND

Well, deliriously happy, could be an understatement, but understated is exactly what this kit is.
Every aspect is well through out, and practical, without making the car sound like a suped up racer. Everything is like OEM, and the way this car should have been made from the factory.

Thanks to Nate at IND, that guided me through the decision to SC, handled my constant questions patiently, although I must pat myself on the back for being such an easy sell!

!

SC is extremely quiet, and inside the car, it is comparable to a suppression whine, from a radio system, whose frequency changes as revs build.

I just took it past my BMW dealer, and he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Inter cooler, with separate charge coolant circuit and pump, is highly efficient, and looks completely OEM. I like the way its silver, so if you really look, you can see something is is going to bite you if you open the bonnet.

The recirculation valves, vent directly into the SC itself, so the sound is barely audible, unless the bonnet is open or you are outside the car. This I really like, as you sound like a chop with your suped up car hissing and whistling in between gear changes (aka Subaru chatter) IMO

Apart from my GT Yellow plenum, the kit looks like it was made by BMW for this car.

As for ESS software, the car is unbelievably smooth, and gear changes are precise with the DCT. Power is slightly reduced between changes, which makes the changes, more efficient when driving flat out, and preventing too much wheel spin. You don't notice anything out of the ordinary with this, and the car accelerates and changes like a rocket

I cant stop grinning, and laughing deliriously everytime I stomp on the gas

I have the RD Sport bumper and Challenge Trunk arriving tomorrow, so a full photo shoot and little movie surprise is up next in around 10 days.
Think M3 GTS movie teasers, only better
Attached Images

Last edited by Bob MG; 05-03-2010 at 07:43 AM..
Appreciate 0