04-06-2009, 12:31 AM   #160
1ne
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 M3 JZB 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2thdr View Post
Have a UUC short shift sitting in the house, waiting to be installed later this month.

We should all consider going down for the annual summer event that Tunerworks puts on...would be fun to shoot pics and video on the way down.

BTW, anybody interested in ordering a laser jammer from Laser Interceptor? Myself and two other friends are ordering a front and rear setup, along with the wireless connection kit from Speed Cheetah. As well, because I am worried about the potential damage that the 500W flash on red light cameras may cause my new license plate (), I am also picking up some PhotoBlocker spray. If anyone wants to join in and split shipping, let me know. Thinking of ordering within two weeks.
I am interested in the PhotoBlocker, if it really works. Mythbusters did few episodes where they tested all the myths they could find regarding different methods of fooling radar and laser guns. Nothing worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyg View Post
Hey Gents

If you have an iphone get the Trapster app and you can see any live traps and camera etc all around town

I use it all the time and just added the Sheriffs on Hwy 216 N just after you turn from Henday onto 216. They were parked in the DITCH on the right hand side right after the overpass that goes over 216 that has no hwy access, it is for locals. They were making money all afternoon in both directions
Is there a big lag difference in time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyg View Post
Got a Rogue Engineering shifter on order, due mid month. Got it at IND.

It is the Cadillac of shifters and is f'in nice. Really well thought out and designed for driving her hard.

They really hit every aspect of the design and after it is all done you can still use the factory boot and knob which I think are great already.
So many choices.

_

Last edited by 1ne; 04-06-2009 at 09:04 AM..
Appreciate 0