United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Convertilble

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB316
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka_phox View Post
NikB316
Let's talk my man. We may have something here...

Sorry my friend I can't sell the kit until I get my new car. I can't drive this car NA after having this kit - it makes the car so special. Would totally loose that feeling. If you are looking to wait until the end of summer it is yours!

If you are trying to get a kit soon I can't say enough good things about this Gen 2 kit. If you want to spend the extra $ it is definitely worth it over A preowned Gen 1 kit. Start with even a Gen 2 Level 1/2 kit and you'll be thrilled. I have driven the big competing kits and can say its the best without a doubt. Be careful of people stating their opinions and claims that haven't even driven other kits! I've said on many threads and will continue to say anyone that wants a friendly feel of the kit is more than welcome to take my car on a nice drive. Just meet me at my convenience obviously.

If for any reason you are planning a trip to NY come by for a test drive! I'll show you the finest highways Jersey has to offer
Nik I'm in no hurry.
This summer would work out perfect if you are willing tho.

It's just that you offered the sale to me...

'11.5 SG E93/6MT/ALL BOXES CHECKED
BLACK GRILL/BLACK SIDE GILLS/15% TINT/PAINTED REFLECTORS/SPACERS/ANGEL iBRIGHTS/20'' VOSSEN CV3/VINYL WRAPPED SHADOW LINE TRIM/ETS-POWER TUNE/
///M-FLIGHT MEMBER
Appreciate 0