View Single Post
      01-19-2011, 08:23 PM   #9
GotPolysCTS
Registered
Rep
Drives: Chester

POLY'S CTS 16 oz concentrate = 30 Quarts DETAILER SPRAY!

Hi everyone! My name is Nathan, from Texas Shine Auto Detailing out of Austin, TX. I truly love seeing that we are starting to catch on! Poly's is a very versatile detailing fluid concentrate, with enough uses to span more than just the auto industry, more on that later...

To clear up a minor RATIO ERROR for DETAIL SPRAY WASH, the proper dilution for Poly's product with bottle code 072510 (date) or newer:

1 cap of Poly's = 1/3 ounce

For Wash Bucket Solution, 1 cap per gallon of wash water (this is the dilution mentioned in a previous thread)

For Detail Spray Solution, 1 cap per QUART of PURE water (this is the proper DRYWASH dilution)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious Eric View Post
I just went over to his place and got to try everything out...the caddy, the process, the poly's...

its more of a gel type formula compared to ONR. its more concentrated to where you use a 1oz to 3 gallons of water (1/3 oz polys: 1 gal water), mix it up in a spray bottle and have at washing the car. It works like a QD on steroids.
Beyond that, I have been using Poly's for 3 years with absolutely incredible results. From power washer tank additive to final touch detailer and EVERYTHING in between. In extended tests of the feasibility of 100% waterless carwashing for a 1 year period, the only time I used conventional methods was more to remove heavy caked on mud or when the rims and wells need a thorough blasting (which is more often than not in Texas).

A benefit of weekly use of Poly's is nearly eliminating the Clay Bar step. As performed on a weekly basis, after 52 weeks, the clear coat is as smooth as the day we initially polished and protected it. Also, wich each successive use, you are layering the Micro-Gel Polymers which are unique to Poly's CTS. This is unlike quick wax or instant detail shines, because Poly's is actually delivering cleaning and protecting power at the polymer lever, without yellowing, having, or any buildup typically associated with waxes or silicone detailers.

Note: REALIZE THAT MANY NOVICE LUXURY VEHICLE OWNERS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA THE DAMAGE WHICH OCCURS TO A CLEAR COAT FROM TYPICALLY THOUGHT "SAFE METHODS" OF WASHING. THIS INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO FULL SERVICE, DRIVE THRU W/ OR W/O MITTERS, SELF SERVE WITH 'THE BRUSH', FLY BY NIGHT DETAILERS, AND UNFORTUNATELY EVEN SOME 'PROFESSIONAL' DETAILERS. Poly's gives you peace of mind that you are using the least invasive method of cleaning to remove such a small amount of soiling. Car washes can be overkill! POLY INSTEAD! Save TIME and $$.

As Poly's has ever so slyly worked itself into the main product I use and recommend, every client, friend, or family member has only had the most positive reaction to the ease of use, result, time used, and overall versatility.

Thanks for reading through the post. Poly's will be the professional's preferred replacement for ONR, Freedom, and Croftgate products. It is time to catch a new wave of cleaning 'fluid.' If anybody at all is even the slightest bit curious of what Poly's is all about, leave a reply stating that, and I will personally get in touch with you, send you a sample, and make sure you are receiving full benefit of the most concentrated detailing fluid fresh to the market.

Thank you !
Nathan Alhades
Texas Shine Auto Detailing www.texasshine.com
Got Poly's Wash Solution www.gotpolys.com
Appreciate 0