Hamann M3 Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Angry 1 year this month and waiting

I ordered my M3 21 May 2007 put $3000.00 down, had a production date of 14 April 2008 two days prior to the production date get a E-mail with new production date 16 June 2008 reason BMW delay first it was 19 inch rims along with M-DCT, now extended leather, and the plain and simple fact that I am military and ordered my M3 with BMW military car sales the red headed step children of BMW they build our cars when ever they feel like it or get around to it. You may get a discount but its going to cost you allot of time in the end along with constantly being by everyone and their grandmother for production feel free to bump ahead of me at anytime I am not going anywhere for a while. If I am lucky I might have the car in July sure I won't hold my breath on that one. If I get back again another 2 months which would be Aug and BMW is on vacation that whole month looking at Sept production and being the very last 2008 M3 production model and they will start 2009 in Oct. So in the mean time I will just sit back and continue to hurry up and wait and play the BMW delay game from now Everyone else that ordered or have a M3 on order enjoy

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,
Appreciate 0