View Single Post
      06-05-2015, 10:25 AM   #86
GabeS
Crazy!
Rep
Drives: E93 M3/Mk4 Supra/X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by alynM3 View Post
let me help out. grantmax is a "purist" member who (if I understand correctly) believes that you are creating a "hack job" of a car. Darren aka creaminz is the guy who created the hacked GT3 that was sold to an unsuspecting member of the porsche community.
I guess to each their own....
coming from purist's I take things super lightly, it's like my grandfather telling me my hair style is gay or that the music nowadays isn't as good as in the "good old days".

As long as it get's done the way I plan it to, I will be happy!
edit: just randomly saw a thread regarding a "totalled m3" which happens to be a liberty walk M3, other then yellow paint job it looks amazing. So that says alot.... I'll leave it at that.

I am part of the Purist group on FB, and there are always some purists talking smack about others rides that look different then the cars they were led to believe are the only correct styles.

Then again , I can totally understand someone thinking it's nuts to hack up a beautifull expensive car

Last edited by GabeS; 06-05-2015 at 10:45 AM..
Appreciate 0