View Single Post
      05-01-2008, 11:43 AM   #37
Jinxter
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW e92 M3

I'm still trying to make it in time but its starting to not look good. I have made the demo kit but I dont think I will have any ready for sale at Bimmerfest I ahve plenty of reflecrots made but none painted yet and i wont be able to get to it until after work. Yes I have a normal Job software development.

Even if I could get all the different colors painted today I woudlnt want to install them on anyones car yet because I would need them to cure first. I'm still trying though but I would rather make sure they are done well rather then rushed..

I did a test run yesterday with the right side installed with brackets just to make sure they would hold up to wind pressure. I took the car up to 95+ without any issues. Keep in mind this test set brackets were installed with double sided tap. Have to try worst case scenario first.

I should at least still have one set complete and on my car for demo @ Bimmerfest.

08' e92 M3 6MT // Rogue SSK // B&B Tri Flow Exhaust // AA air filter // Mod Carbon Skirt extensions // Amuse Front/Rear Bumper // Amuse Trunk // Gloss Black Grills w/ M colors // gloss black side vents // M5 Stick with IND custom stitched boot // Carbon Firber wrap steering wheel trim // Avant Garde M364 20' (street) // Advan RS 18's (track)
Appreciate 0