Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by coh4777 View Post
Just ordered the Incredible earlier today. I will be happy to drop-kick my Storm into the nearest trashcan once it comes in. Sucks that the Incredible is on backorder for the next few weeks!

For those of you that came from a blackberry, did you use BBM a lot? One thing that made me hesitant about droppping my storm is losing BBM. I am looking for a suitable replacement that has (1) push technology, (2) the ability to group/conference chat, and (3) stored messages that are delivered to your device when your phone is off or out of service (i guess this is really part of the push technology feature). My friends and i have not found any service that offers all three across any hardware platform. If we were all on android then i think gtalk would be the answer, but someof us are migtrating to android, some to iphone and some staying on berry. Anybody have any thoughts?
I love BBM but I seriously can't take this phone anymore. I'm sure the Android based phones have all that technology. I believe there is an app in the works that allows people with Androids, iPhone and BlackBerries to communicate with each other. I'll see if I can find it.
Appreciate 0