Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E90 M-DCT M3

Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticBlue View Post
Got mine today. Outstanding. I estimate at least 7 HP. And they look cool too! Holy cow, did you guys use slave children too install them? I don't have big hands but I could barely get it done. No room to get your hands down in there. But it's done. They look as advertised. After I got the first one installed I turned them on to compare and it really made the other one look out of place and wrong. This is how it should have been from the factory.
I agree COMPLETELY on the small hands being needed for install. There is literally no room down in there for anything bigger than a 5 year old's pinkie. Got it done, though, and was able to miraculously retrieve my allen wrench from the depths of the headlight assembly. These look MUCH better than stock. No pics from me until I can find the camera. Good product. Macht Schnell filter goes in next. I hope that's where mysticblue is getting those 7 HP. The Angel iBrights aren't blue enough (they're very white) for 7 HP, maybe only 2 or 3.

Great product, guys!