thorny
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
+3

Something does not add up looking at your slips.

It is almost as if you had a roll before hitting the start timing lights. This could explain the improbable 30' time. Could also explain how the 330' 1000', 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile and trap speeds are so much better on that run. Also look at the reaction time, the longer reaction time could also imply a roll. (However, the slower reaction time could also be explained by your surprise with the different tree lighting...)

Further, the posting on your data logger seems to also indicate something is not right. I don't know if the 0-60 time you are posting is from the same run as the recorded 11.9 1/4 mile. If it is, it does not add up. 4.5 seconds to travel 214 feet. Then, as per your slip, 4.8 seconds to travel 330 feet. This means you traveled 116 feet in 0.34 seconds, this is around 230mph...

Your car is very quick nonetheless .
I agree, the breakdown seems to be off on the last run. I do believe in my 11.90 time nonetheless. I knew right away it was my best run long before receiving my slip, I had no tire spin and it felt awesome. I didn't have my left foot on the brake, so who knows maybe I rolled a few inches. My best run is at the very end of the video, filmed from the grand stand.

I think there could be discrepancy between the way track measures things and my own GPS logger. Here are logger shots (in order) from run 1 (4.74) and run 2 (5.52) for comparison. And my best 4 second 0-60 from "the street"

My plan is to go again in the near future and get more than 3 runs in a day and see what I can do trying different things. One thing I promise - my slips or data loggers are not photoshoped Just shearing with the community.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0