Drives: G87 M2 [MT]

Garage List
2023 BMW M2 [MT]  [0.00]
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglare
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB316 View Post
One important thing to consider IMO is the history of the tuner. Dinan has been around for so long and is top notch no doubt. I know their warranty stuff with BMW is a bit different now but the fact that BMW did warranty their parts speaks volumes about their products. Even their warranty now is still outstanding. The history and quality of Dinan is unsurpassed. They are BMW's "go to" tuner! They have always been ranked number one in my book and many others. It's not only about the power or numbers a product puts out. As a company, it is VERY hard to put anyone ahead of them!
ESS Tuning also offers a warranty on all their hardware and software components for 2 years/unlimited miles.
See this link for more details -->http://www.esstuning.com/pages/Warranty-Info.html

I wanted to make everyone aware as some may not know about the warranty that ESS Tuning offers, which is very similar to the warranty Dinan offers.

Hope this helps.

It's very common for manufacturers to warranty their own parts. What is different with dinan is that they cover the rest of the car for issues caused by their parts.

" The Authorized Dinan Dealer will, without charge for parts or labor, repair or replace the defective Dinan component(s), as well as any original vehicle manufacturer’s component(s) that may have been directly affected by a Dinan component, using new or authorized remanufactured parts."
Appreciate 0