View Single Post
      11-02-2008, 10:06 AM   #19
Irb Digital
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M E90 MANual Jerez

I think the GTR is a new candidate for a "Motivational" poster. Nissan ran in to many legal issues with the Alignment/Tire cupping/camber wear problem on the early model 350Z's. Nissan didn't do shit at first, but the Class Action Lawsuit made things happen. It was proven that Nissan new about the issue and denied covering it under warranty, so then Nissan had to pay back big time to those people with issues. I got some free tires out of the deal and a free alignment. Plus they recently sent me something saying I'm eligible for some other things that came out of the lawsuit, but it wasn't worth my time. The GTR issue will be tough to get off the ground, because there are much less people out there with GTR's (compared to Z's) and the issue in question regarding denial of warranty was/is expressed clear as day in the owner's manual, AFAIK. Where as the alignment issue is clearly a manufacture defect, and statement the clearly relieves liability for warranty. Good luck GTR owners, I think its a crock of shit, but I don't see how you can fight something thats in writing.
Appreciate 0