United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3, 2016 X5 50i

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sycd View Post
I don't have either but I'm going through the same process, and also considering m perf and borla atak. A big benefit of the akra is having an upgrade path to full Evo down the road.

I have only 3500 miles on my car and don't want to risk my warranty yet with the full system.

Another factor in my mind is that even though a loud exhaust sounds good at first, it can get old with time. I traded a mustang for the bimmer to have a car more balanced and refined and I don't want to try to make the m3 sound like a muscle car which it is not.

Also I'm afraid the drone of the eisenmann race will get to me. I had exhausts with drone on older cars and it made me literally sick, I know some people react to it differently than others.

Anyway, just wanted to share some thoughts from a guy going through the same excruciating decisions.
Hope you can decide on the right one, Akrapovic is my 1st choice but want to hear the Eisenmann before making the decision thou. I guess I can wait until I meet with M Flight I know that some of the members have them both installed and I can hear it then.
Appreciate 0