View Single Post
      06-02-2012, 10:47 PM   #3
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Here are some pictures of the car after phase one. I always loved the design of the RDSport Corsa front bumper as it was an OEM design with more emphasis on the lines and that was exactly what I wanted. Most people would not even realize that my front is different unless they are into cars, and that's a good sign. I loved the way the M3 looks in the front and didn't want to change a thing about it except make it have larger air ducts, and the corsa version of the bumper was perfect for me. I chose to use the Arkym AeroRace One rear bumper as I was looking for that vertical diffuser look and this was the best option available, nothing else looks as perfect. The combination of the rear bumper and the Gintani Race exhaust is pure win, the car really looks elegant but beastly from the rear. The M tech spoiler was to be painted in a two tone scheme just like the one on my 320i but it didn't manage to happen… that's being taken care of in phase 2.
Attached Images

Last edited by Kiemyster; 06-02-2012 at 11:05 PM..
Appreciate 0