View Single Post
      12-30-2009, 05:21 PM   #38
Dackz
Hates Speed Limits
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

My question was answered as to why the cars actually sound that way. Like I said, to each their own I suppose. I DID NOT KNOW the car had to sound like that due to engine design.

Keep firing away with the personal attacks, the small town attitude and such, doesnt bother me.

AiyahPK, your just proving points that most of the nation sees about SF. YOUR attitude is one that is reflecting that you are better then everyone.

A friend of mine sold his WRX, a stock non modded one when he got out of college and got a 'real' job because as he put it "Its not classy to roll up in a car like this to pick someone up for a business meeting." His words, not mine, but echoed through me.

F7stop....why the hate like that? Worship? Its a 50k auto...now if I was driving a Maserati MC12, then that might mean something.

Class is just something you are born WITH, its not a money thing or an ego thing.

Mods, you can close the thread or let them keep attacking and let me attack back, either way. As stated, my only IGNORANCE was that I didnt know it was a boxer engine, didnt know it had that sound stock.
Appreciate 0