footie
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: i4M50

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
For all those who believe all of the GT-Rs track performance is from its UFO like handling here we see it getting trounced on both the slalom and skidpad.
Don't read to much into the slalom or skidpad results. First slalom is something that usually doesn't go well for awd cars, plus you have to consider that the GTR got hellish close to the ZR1 yet weighed considerably more, it me that is some achievement.

Second skidpad figures do not prove cornering ability, the actual speed through a corner is the only thing which matters and due to the way awd car shuffle the power means they can produce less Gs but equally as quick cornering speed.

The most interesting thing on the lap with the way the two cars behaved, the GTR was ultra stabled and composed, while the ZR1 was very twitchy which they commented on and this is a smooth track and nothing like the rough and bumpy surface that makes up the ring.

P.S.
I don't want another 100 post back and forth on this, only highlighting what I know. There is no doubt the ZR1 is an amazing machine, like it's lapped the ring within a whisker of the ACR which I regard as a race car with road plates and generates real downforce.
Appreciate 0