Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Garage List
2003 BMW M3  [10.00]
2011 BMW M3  [9.71]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanfox View Post
it looks like that your orange cornor lights are gone, did you do any mods on that? I hate those, they are just on forever during the winter time.
You can get body painted reflectors from virtually any sponser on this forum. I agree the orange reflectors look super ugly. It was the first mod I did and I did the day my car arrived.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris s View Post
Any rubbing at all on full-lock turns?
After driving on this setup for a couple weeks now there is absolutely no rubbing on full lock turns or even going over pretty big dips at speed, which kind of surprises me as the winter tire has beefy rubber and I'm also on lowered B&G springs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
Ride height looks spot on, for both set ups.

As a couple of posters have already mentioned, I also like the look of the black wheels on your car, great looking combo. The black wheels look better, IMHO

You mentioned about the lighting conditions in the 'Winter' pics. I reckon they look good, almost gives the car color a flat look, particularly in this pic:
Graeme
Oh for sure! The look can change quite a lot depending on lighting. In certain conditions the wheels actually look better when they're dirty as it gives more of a matte finish.

Last edited by Daft; 12-04-2010 at 07:58 PM..
Appreciate 0