10-08-2012, 08:33 AM   #132
clar
Major
Singapore
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfinwolfsclothing View Post
First of all...very much dislike Obama...Ill leave it at that.

Ive owned a 996 911, 996 Turbo Cabrio and a Cayman S...and have been able to drive 997.2 GT3s on many weekends during the summer as my cousin owned one but was driven and kept mostly by me during this time.
I never said the 911 was the most exotic car. Short of a CGT, there isnt a Porsche that will garner more attention than a Ferrari or Lamborghini...but it also isnt supposed to at the same time.
I have been in my fair share of Gallardo and 458 Italias too and yes they garner a lot of attention but at the same time the people I know who own both a Porsche and a Ferrari never have better things to say about the Ferrari than the Porsche...just a matter of opinion.

If you READ what I wrote, I said it cant match it in driving dynamics. Only one who needs to get a life is you buddy...if you dont like what I opine on, dont read it.
Can't match a C2S in driving dynamics? I drove the 991 C2S and it doesn't even impress me. I went into the test drive hoping to get it to replace my M3, but went away very disappointed. I wont take it over my E92 M3. Please don't tell me the Ferrari i have lusted all these years can't even match up to that? A 458 not matching up to a C2S? Ok, i rest my case...
Appreciate 0