View Single Post
      02-15-2013, 11:12 AM   #97
991GT3
Captain
Rep
Drives: Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcao View Post
I comprehend perfectly. Where is your proof in video other than paper stats the nissan guys like to quote where GTR 12 is faster than M6 0 - 130 without LC?

GTR fanboys are like cockroaches, just when you think you get rid of them, they come out like like mofo and get all worked up over GTR video.

OP race criteria were:

1) 0-200 1st gear (I did not disengage the traction to full off but kept it to limited)
2) rolling 2nd gear from 50km/h
3) rolling 3rd gear from 110km/h
4) highway 100-275 start 3rd gear.

So you are no longer challenging 2,3,4 now? We are at 1 now 0-200kpm or approx 124mph or as you stated even without LC, GTR is faster to 130. What is that assumption based on? Let me guess, more paper stats

There will be more vidoes as time goes by and you will see same result so long as GTR is stock vs stock M6. Speaking of paper bull***. GTR nut*** want to pull paper stats too on 458. Look at how GTR gets crushed rolling stats against 458 stock vs stock but paper/LC says it should be faster which it is NOT in the real world. paper stats mean s**t in the real world. I trust what i see with my eyes than some stats on paper.

You're kidding, right? Do you understand I have owned three GTRs?
Do you understand I have tested each one of them over and over again using a Vbox?
Do you grasp the fact that I have repeatedly had better times than a launched M6 without using LC. These are consistent. A nonlaunched 2012 and beyond GTR will be in the mid to high 3s to 60. Will consistently take 4 seconds to go from 60-100. These are better than an M6.
Does an M6 do better up high? Yes but it will take a quarter mile before you start seeing it. But my gripe is showing an M6 pulling down low (ie its not representative of M6 versus GTR performance).

A piece of advice: try and avoid ad hom

-2016 Macan Turbo(GF vehicle)
-2017 Ford Raptor

Last edited by 991GT3; 02-15-2013 at 11:20 AM..
Appreciate 0