View Single Post
      03-27-2009, 09:12 AM   #320
kmac1980
Major
Rep
Drives: '19 540xi

This is expected the C63 is stronger than the m3 in a straightline without a doubt. (even without a tune) With a tune, you can unleash closer to the engine performance of a SL63 (500+hp) out of the C63 engine as it was detuned for the C-class. The C63 is germany's "muscle car," like a German Camaro or something. You need to get him into the corners, where you will completely own.

Sounds like a blast to be able to take it up to those speeds, but man with the law these days I'd be careful!!! I get very nervous when I see the speed hit 150!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklord View Post
OK, so I put my summer on yesterday...looks sweet and feels great. So, I am minding my own business coming home on the 407 doing a reasonable 120 km/h around 2:30 yesterday from Mississauga when a white C63 hope on my tail starts tailgating. So I figure to have some fun with my summers and drop the hammer...I go from 120 -> 248 in a matter of seconds with this guy right on my tail! I had to move aside and he passed me...what's up with that? A little disappointing...not that we kept up, pound for pound...but that he smoked me in top speed. Should that be??

On another note, the ride was quite exhilarating as we drove for about 2-3 minutes at this speed
Appreciate 0