SHADY1
Hamann M3 Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Exclamation Pics from M3post, 1addict, and E90post members in Plano, Texas at C&C

Some of the M3post, 1addict,and E90post members along with a special invited guest of mine from the MFest.com site drove up from different parts of Central Texas for a Monthly meet at Cars and Coffee in Plano, Texas We had a pretty good turn out and after C&C the plan was to go have lunch at FuddRuckers for Burgers and Fries then take some pics. Nawaaz planned this meet but was unable to attend but it was we had everything under control and held the Fort down . There are dozens and dozens of pics I took. I want to warn you, I am not a expert at this Oh and by the way just in case you wonder why my M3 is not in any pics . I had to take it to the Stealership to get fixed my 3rd gear was running on borrowed time for some reason grinding at high RPM and grinding when the car is cold at low RPM .

enjoy the pics
Attached Images

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,

Last edited by SHADY1; 03-07-2010 at 06:55 PM..
Appreciate 0