Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumper206 View Post
It's a secret.....hahahaha!! J/k buddy. I was a part of the 2nd group buy for the RAC RG63's in brushed!!! I'm hella excited!!! Let me know if you are seriously interested in the wheels. I'll make you an offer you can't refuse .
Good luck with the sale, my friend. Those G2s are nice, but the RACs are just that much nicer. After going through this myself (selling my G2s and now owning the RACs), I have to say that you made a very wise choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Damn, why!!!!! I would say the G2 looks way nicer than the RAC RG63. Dont kw why, but I really do love the G2. And it really does look amazing on your car. Besides, I really seriouslly considering it now, hahaha. But Im also trying to save for the BBK.
Johnny, not every one wanted to have the car stand out like your car does We do drive our cars daily and don't want the undue attention. Well, I guess you won't understand it since you drive a E320 every day

When you get older like me and Ronald and you'd realize why we like the RACs better. Just kiddin'