04-15-2010, 06:28 AM   #66
808E90
808E90
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M

04/14/2010 UPDATE:

Customer Service ... Roman delivers as promised:

So as I had stated in my first post on page one, I decided to start the prep work for the supercharger early so I could send my DME out and have it back in time for install. I had checked with Roman to make sure that the kit and DME would get back to me in time for my next two days off. It looked as if I was going to have enough time to sleep with my manifold for a few nights before my next two days off. Well everything was going as planned until FedEx had created some delays for us I started to stress a little because I was on a tight time frame

Roman and I had called each other a few times to see what would be the best option to the delay problem we were facing. Roman insured me that he would do everything he could to make sure he would deliver as promised! A few hours later I got a PM from him with a few tracking numbers for my boxes. Roman had shipped out a new kit that very same day so that I would not have to wait for a follow up from FedEx

As many of you all know that MFEST is right around the corner and for vendors its a crazy busy time. With that in mind I was not expecting Roman to ship out the box that soon. I was actually expecting the kit to arrive next week so I was already making changes to my work schedule. Right as I was getting off work today my wife had called to tell me that a box came in. I was so happy you could probably see my smile a mile away When I got home I found a nicely packed box with half of the supercharger kit. Your probably thinking just half the kit? Not to worry ... The other half is on its way. Roman made sure to send a few things he had at his shop so that I could continue the install.

It’s really not ESS nor FedEx's fault but my own. You could say I’m like a kid in a candy store! I want everything and I want it now! So my advise to everyone who is planning on doing this yourself ... Make sure you give yourself enough time just in case things get delayed. Make sure you have a back up car just in case of delays (I have a daily driver). Most importantly for those that live in a condo, make sure you have a safe and secured location for your car to be worked on.

... Thank you again Roman for your awesome customer service
Attached Images

LTMW FTL . Karbonwerks LCI Trunk . Vorsteiner Poly Front Lip . NA Motorsports LUX H8 . RECARO Pole Position Seats . BMW Performance Pedals . BMW Performance Performance Grills . BMW Painted Fender Grills . BBS 19x9.5 19x11 LMs . Michelin PS2 265/295 . H&R Sport Springs . Wheel Mate 45/55MM Stud Kit . BBS Red Lug Nuts . ESS VT1 Supercharger . Akrapovic GT4 Exhaust

Last edited by 808E90; 04-15-2010 at 07:13 AM..
Appreciate 0