Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Jerez E90

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325rider View Post
Ahh good luck man. I'll tell you what, your luck is not all that bad. I had to replace some half life rear OEM PS2 tires (2) from a nail in the same spot in March. Later that week, one of those two new rears got slashed!!! I know right. SOME PEOPLE! Pathetic. SO, over $1,500 in new rear tires later I pull out of my apt and get the same TPMS warning. Get out, massive bolt in my front tire same place!!! So I luckily found a used PS2 online but now my car is misaligned due to tire size/wear/condition difference. Im waiting on some funds to clear up next week so i can finish payment on some new Advan RS wheels I am purchasing and new tires for them as well. Its been a horrible spring with tires. It sucks when the only source of contact between you and the road gets compromised and costs you thousands . Guess tire warranties should be heavily considered depending on where you live....

Jesus Christ... makes me look like I just have complaint problems compared to you. I was thinking of a used rear online but don't know about any reputable sources by me, would rather not order from some shady sites/auctions for $350 tire when new.

Best of luck to you and your summer man, may your new wheels last you at least until winter! Hahah
Appreciate 0