View Single Post
      01-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #509
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
I think it's safe to say we can look past the overall defensive rank (27th in total yardage) in the regular season to see there's a potential matchup issue here. Chicago's O-Line has been inconsistent at best, and when they're bad, they're BAD. Couple that with the fact that the Seahawks D-Line was consistently getting pressure with 3 rushers against the Saints, and there's plenty of potential for disaster for the Bears.

If the Bears can establish a rushing game, they'll be OK. If not, it could be a long day for Cutler. The Bears D is damn good though, and should be able to pull them through it, but if I was a Bears fan, I'd be worried about that pass rush if the Bears are faced with many obvious passing downs.
-/+ 9 points from Bears D/Special teams. Forte gonna tear that weak ass seahawks D up. If you are pointing out the deficiency in the Bear's O-line, remember, it will be like that against anyone they play. So if they were planning on winning a playoff game this year, the Seahawks are the best case scenario. Let's not forget, the Bears won't get 5 false start penalties, like the Saints did. Seattle is a TOUGH place to play, especially during the playoffs. Just wait and see how poorly they play in soldier field.
Appreciate 0