Not Stock
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325I

Garage List
2006 325  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottz5
Thats because no guy on here really wants to be your friend! IMO The girls were trying to stick together since its almost all males on here.

Nikki you better becareful, I think you have been banned from other boards before! Acura maybe?

Whatever some people like to here what you have to say for the most part, but many people have made some strong points.

Like this one
Posting pics of other girs all the time and then not saying anything about Bella or Ryan's pic taking skills is a little weird.

PS Bella is a hottie on the outside and thats great, but what really makes her wonderful is whats inside! I know her well and I am lucky to know her the way I do. Her looks are only the icing on the cake.
Agreed...

In all fairness to Nikki she did post a comment about my photos in the original Miss e90 thread, I don't know if it was before or after she saw this thread.

I don't think we all need to gang up on her, we all have faults no one here is perfect. I don't think Bella even cares that much about her not posting in these threads, everyone is making a big deal out of nothing.

1/1/072/1/07
Appreciate 0