02-14-2008, 05:56 PM   #20
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by footie View Post
A bit harsh against us Audi drivers as I for one rate the 335 a great machine and especially so in the 335d diesel form which is truly outstanding. I think the problem is that most Audi drivers you are referring to are Quattro drivers and once most try Quattro they seldom return to anything else such is the surefootedness that it's setup bring.

I have read a few reviews from Audi drivers in different Audi Fan websites and in most but not all the results have been positive and you know this as I has posted examples of some I have found to prove as much.

Just because someone chooses to drive something else does not necessarily mean they dislike the 335, it's only a case that they prefer the other more.
You have to admit that if one was to pick a single forum of any brand that hated BMWs most (in general), it'd undoubtedly be an Audi forum. What you say is pretty much completely true, except whenever I go on an Audi forum and browse around I almost always run into multiple anti-BMW threads. I'm surprised actually, because Inifiniti forums are (from my exeperience) less anti-BMW than Audi forums. I would think otherwise.
Appreciate 0