View Single Post
      11-24-2012, 09:12 AM   #8
spdy330
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05 Tundra, 15 FIT, 17 CRV

I would be interested but not at your asking price. Actually no where near your asking price to be honest. Is the $75.00 savings from purchasing new with warranty worth the lack in new features and warranty?

UPGRADE PROPOSAL FOR YOUR
Serial Number 2791290919

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our V1.85 Upgrade* for this series of V1 will produce the following benefits:

Traffic Monitor Filter eliminates false alarms caused by SpeedInfo, a traffic-flow monitoring system that sends frequent K-band radar bursts into the traffic stream. This software algorithm is installed at the factory but not activated. For activation instructions, click here.

Extended Serial Protocol (ESP) enhances two-way communication with SAVVY and future peripheral devices.

*One-year limited warranty starting at upgrade date, same as new units.

-- Upgrade to V1.85: As soon as we receive your old unit (in operable condition with no tampering of the serial number) we'll replace two circuit boards and install revised firmware, then return it to you in the shortest possible time with a new serial number to indicate its revised capability.
PRICE: $199 plus shipping
If you will be purchasing ANY AT&T services online or in store could you mention that you were referred by me? My Employee Referral ID is eo4489. This would be a great help and it costs you nothing, thank you!
Appreciate 0