Epacy2
Major
Rep
Drives: F85 X5M

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2008 M3  [0.00]
Kreissieg F1 Valvetronic Exhaust System

Looks like I will be the first one to take the plunge and give this exhaust a go. I just ordered this exhaust, SS tip, from GTM. So far, these guys have been real easy to deal with, very prompt with their actions and very cordial and attentive.

I have included the link below which is the main discussion thread for this exhaust. In that thread you can find all the videos for this exhaust as well.
Kreissieg Discussion Thread

I am told the told the exhaust is pretty much the same weight as OEM, much like the Eisenmann exhausts. However, the identical weight includes all the aspects of the valvetronic system this exhaust encompasses.

Each exhaust is hand-built and custom tailored to the customer's preferences. You can order three different tips, Titanium/SS/Billet. The exhaust sound volume can be ordered from among 5 stages.
In a standard combination, The silent mode is level 2. The F-1 mode is level 5.

Level 1. It is equal to stock.
Level 2. Quiet sports muffler
Level 3. Sports muffler
Level 4. Sports muffler of Hi pitch loud sound
Level 5. The Super Hi pitch sound.

I am told Level 2 sounds like an Eisenmann Sport to give some people reference. Basically you are getting an Eisenmann Sport exhaust and an F1 exhaust in this setup, if you choose those levels. L2/L5 is the combo I ordered.
This exhaust comes with connecting pipes included in the price as well.

Last edited by Epacy2; 04-28-2009 at 03:02 PM..
Appreciate 0