View Single Post
      12-13-2017, 12:08 PM   #44
cxp213
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

BuiltnBoostedZ - Telling people to STFU to sharing their opinion on a public forum. You sound like a fucking child, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuiltnBoostedZ View Post
Inhuman? STFU. My dogs loved their crate. Even slept in with the door wide open. I have many breeds growing up. Weiner dogs, dobbies, great danes, pits, Rotties. All trained well. All high vocabulary....I couldn't even spell words because they knew what I was saying. Spoiled fucking rotten.

Better call the local authorities for all these ppl posting about crate training their dog and have us all arrest....yea, won't happen. Take your judgmental ass somewhere else.
Considering human children have difficulty comprehending language, particularly when you spell out a word, I'm surprised you had some sort of genius canines. What else could they do?

BTW, them choosing to be in the crate themselves while you're around is very different from being shoved in there because you're vacating the premises. If you don't get the difference, your lack of intelligence isn't my problem and I refuse to draw that out for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuiltnBoostedZ View Post
My dog was shot in the head by the thieves that robbed my house while I went to go eat with my cousin. Had he been in the kennel....he would be fine....Now what were you saying about safety? STFU.
Sorry your dog was shot, but I didn't know kennels were bulletproof and guaranteed your thieves would've left them alone. Great logic.
Appreciate 0